Saturday, April 30, 2011

::LoVe::

the day i gave my HEART to you,,i have cherish that very moment so precious inside my heart and made a wish for me and you to never aver part....
i LOVE YOU so deeply,,
i LOVE YOU so much,,
i LOVE the sound of your voice and the way that we share,,
i LOVE YOU today,,
as i have from the start and i LOVE YOU forever,,
with all of my heart,,
i LOVE YOU more as each moment passes us by,,
i LOVE YOU more than all the star in the sky
i LOVE YOU more with every breath i take,,
i LOVE YOU more with each promise we make,,
i need you like a flower needs the rain,,
i need for you can wash away my pain,,
i need you more each day,,
i miss you more than ever now,,
i miss you because i really need you somehow,,
i really miss you,,and for to me,,
you mean so much,,




No comments:

Post a Comment